Wednesday 3 July 2013

At The Moment

I am stuffing myself with sweets or better known as candy. I suppose I am on a bit of a binge. I just hope that the rant that I had yesterday made sense. Well it made sense to me. I can't say that I wont be ranting like that from here on forward. I think that is supposed to be said in a different way. anyway I am feeling a bit under the weather today since I can't say what I really would want to say given the opportunity. Well I can say that over and over without anything changing, So I won't for now at least. There are often things in your life that you can't or don't address for different reasons. We all have them. Some are more personal to our selves and some aren't. Either way its hard to live with the Elephant following you where ever you go. It is rather sad. We all aspire to different things some are achievable some aren't dependent on how realistic the goal is. Sometime we know that we will never be in the position to be able to achieve said goal. Which is depressing. They say that Hope Differed makes the Heart Sick. Which is true for My Heart is sick and probably will never be able to mend. I know that I am speaking in riddles but that is the only way I can address the unaddressable. (I don't think there is such a word, well who cares right. Lol)

No comments: