Friday 19 July 2013

Sorry

So if you were betting on me making it to the gym today you would have lost. That's right I didn't go. Instead I was curled up into a ball under the covers of my bed. So you can say that this week has been a bit of a bust. There are weeks that I just can't get it together. So I struggle whats new. Some would say I am lazy. I would say I have no motivation to do anything which in a nut shell is Depression as well as a result of the Meds. I just don't have a reason to get out of bed. Well not one that is appealing enough. Well if I am going around in circles then you must know how I feel. oh for something different. They say that change is just as good as a holiday. I am not too sure I agree with them. Plus who are they that keep telling what is. lol.

No comments: