Monday 22 July 2013

Boxed In

I am feeling a bit anxious today well quite a bit to be honest. I really am feeling boxed in. Like I have no room to maneuver. I slept a bit this afternoon after having put the washing away. The time I normally use to do postings on my Blog. So I am a bit out of sorts at the moment. Watched two of my series Say Yes To The Dress and then came and started posting. I really don't have much to say today except for the bit that I am not feeling myself today. I feel like I need to break free of all the constraints. I know this wont make much sens since your not aware of what it is that I wont to break free from. I will however say that its not something that I can do because of circumstances dictate that I cant,. Yet it still does make me feel any better. i am glad that I am going tho Therapy tomorrow. I don't know what I would do if I did not have Therapy once a week.

No comments: