Tuesday 16 July 2013

Trying

So I am trying to make my life make more sense for the moment it is quite fractured. Which I understand since I am contending with different things which have come into my Life through no fault of my own I have stated before that My Meds have changed me quite a lot. Which I am not happy about. People reckon that I am doing better on the Meds than off them. I will tend to disagree with the for I know they have altered me in way which I don't like. I know that I am not imaging it either. So I am trying my best to get back to what I was like off the Meds now that I am on Meds. It is proving to be rather difficult. Another thing which I mentioned before is not being able to express myself or even feeling I have the space to express myself etc. Considering this and many other aspects complicates the situation. Lulu does get a bit bigger every now and then which makes it difficult to maneuver around. ( The Elephant) Talk about issues that cant be dealt with.

No comments: