Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bullying

Most people don't experience bullying. It really is those on the fringe of society experience it. You know what groupings I am talking about. I don't think I need to spell it out. I was bullied when I was much younger. Fortunately It did not carry through to my adult life or adolescent period. So I have a feel as to what it is like. It was not as drastic as some have had it nonetheless it did happen. Bullying comes in many shapes and sizes. Normally the Bully has a very low self esteem and the only way they feel better is by putting other down. I wont say that this is the case for all bullies. There are different reasons why people become Bullies or are Bullies. I really don't want to get into it too much since most people know what I am talking about.

No comments: