Saturday 27 July 2013

A Bit

Today I felt just a bit anxious. It did get the better of me just for a short while. Fortunately I did not have to take my Mid Day Med. Well I am supposed to take it it's just that I keep it for when I really feel stressed. I am looking for a tablet that will calm me down. For the anxiety one is not all that strong at all. I think I have mentioned this before. Anyway at the moment I am feeling a bit anxious not a lot just a bit. Which can change especially I find that I am more anxious on the weekends more than during the week. There could be a reason for it. Which does not necessarily help thinking about it. We all have things that set us off. I just wish there was not. Unfortunately we don't live in Paradise. And we have to put up with others idiosyncrasies.

No comments: