Tuesday 9 July 2013

Can't

Well I can say that the weird feeling has gone. I can't say that will never be another one. Well obvious. They say that you shouldn't base things on feelings. Well too bad I do sometimes. Not all the time at least. Well at least the Elephant has not grown in size since we last spoke about it. Yet it still lingers there. Something that can not be escaped. You are always aware of it. Then sometimes you will have a recollection of exactly why it's there. Not that you aren't aware of it on a constant basis the recollection is a bit stronger than being aware of it. It is very seldom that you are able to exercise the Elephant. You know I just had a thought maybe we should give the elephant a name. Then those that don't follow this blog will be really confused. I will have to think of a name. Also what to dress the elephant in.

No comments: