Saturday 20 July 2013

One

One thing I haven't spoken about yet is the seeing things that remind me about Lulu. I am having black coffee since there is no milk. lol. That's how desperate things are. ( Don't worry I won't starve) Anyway back to the topic. Seeing things or thinking about certain things or even reading things remind me why  have an Elephant by the name of Lala in the room. This is kinda hard too describe with out saying too much. We are constantly reminded by us seeing things as we go through the day,. This we all know to be true. It's when you see things that remind you of the thing that you can't speak or mention that it becomes harder. Once again the story with the paraplegic is apt here. Imagine seeing able body people all day and not being able to walk. It would drive me insane. Well it's the same for me. I am constantly reminded about that which I can't bring up or the thing I can't mention. It really makes it hard to live with knowing that it will never come to pass.

No comments: