Tuesday 1 July 2014

Therapist

Was going to get up late but that would mean I would have to do some washing on Thursday. So I was having none of that. So I got up and did two loads of washing. Now at least I can sleep lateish on Thursday.
So not long after the second load was finished. I had to go to see My Therapist. Well at least we are back to the once a weekly thing now. So all in all it was a good session. Covered a number of topics. The Therapist was telling me that was at a conference in Florence where had to present a paper. So that was cool for My Therapist. Anyway I stopped off at a Mall and drank a coke while sitting in the parking lot. After that went back to the flatlet where I crawled up into a ball on top of my sofa until it was time for My Vlogs. Watching them at least. After this it will be Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: