Wednesday 2 July 2014

Meds

Got up early this morning to do the Linen. Changed the Linen on the bed and washed it. I was waiting for a guy to come and measure up for a security gate. But he never pitched. Plus I could not wait much longer since I had to take the trip to go see My Psychiatrist. Anyway saw My Psychiatrist and had my Meds changed. I was given more especially since I am so Depressed at the moment. Then I went to Gym on the way back. Had this guy try stare me down at the Gym. I just did not bat an eyelid and carried on with what I was doing. After Gym I went to a Mall and sat in the parking lot drinking Ginger Beer. Then I went back to the Flatlet where I folded the washing and put it away and then curled up into a ball on top of the sofa. Now i am watching My Vlogs and then Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: