Thursday 3 July 2014

Friends

So got up earlier to do the washing. For they say its going to be cold tomorrow. Which I am not looking forward to. Made a cave and stayed in it piratically the whole day.
I was just checking my face Book status and I went to a friends wall and it seems they keep deleting everything I post. Which is a bit odd to say the least. So I am thinking that maybe I will simply just stop posting or unfriend them. I am still thinking about it. The builder asked me to get the garbage guys to get rid of the trash they made. That is the builder that made the trash. I said yes but I am still miffed about it. You know when you say yes too something and you weren't thinking at the time and only afterwards you realize that you were a sucker for saying yes. So now its my responsibility. So I am not happy about it. So that's two things that I am not happy about. lol. What can you do.
Anyway I am watching My Vlogs at the moment. Will watch Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: