Friday 4 July 2014

Rubbish

I was in Bed when I heard the Rubbish guys come. So I jumped up to go to talk to them only to find that the builder was there already. So I gave him some money and then went back to bed. The Rubbish guys took all the rubbish. Which I am happy about for it had been lying outside the house for quite awhile. Today I really slept late. So I got up and not shortly after that the guy for the burglar gate came and measured up and said they can install next week which is a good thing. So at last got two things out of the way. Then I went back to make my cave and crawled in. I have not started My New Meds yet because I am trying to finish the old ones off first. I don't know how much of a difference the new ones are going to make. Anyway I will watch My Vlogs now and then Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: