Wednesday 30 July 2014

Hospital

So for the moment I have decided not to go to Hospital even though I think I need to. I just cant face having to share a room with 4 other people and all the complications that goes with. What can I say I love my privacy. Anyway this morning I got up at the normal time to do the Linen. That is to wash and change the bed. I spent most of my day curled up into a ball on top of my bed in a cave. This is one of the reasons I am in trouble and its only getting worse.Plus I only eat once a day which they say is bad.Anyway I did some cleaning this afternoon after having packed the washing away. Now I am watching My Vlogs which there are a few of. It almost seems that a lot of people just went away and have only come back now. I will watch some Telly, Supper, Telly and Then Bed.

No comments: