Friday 18 July 2014

Gym

I wanted to sleep in this morning. It was not meant to be round about the time I normally wake up I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. I tried my best but I had to get up eventually for it was not working for me. I did do the washing. Then I jumped on top of my bed and carried on resting. lol Not much difference you would say. And you would be correct. lol. Later I decided to go to Gym. I was not there for very long I did some rowing and circuit. I really haven't got back into it yet. It will take some time till I am up to full speed. Well at least my full speed. So I got back to the house and jumped up onto the sofa. I was not there for long because it was time for me to start Blogging. I opened a bottle of red wine. Now I will watch my Vlogs and then after that Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: