Monday 23 June 2014

Therapy

So got up late today. Was thinking of staying longer in bed but I needed to do the laundry and there was quite a bit to do. So I got up and did the laundry. made a cave and crawled up into it it. A bit later got a reminder from My Therapist that I have an appointment on Wednesday. For I haven't seen my therapist for three weeks now. Its about time we got started again. Which I am looking forward to. Anyway spent the rest of the day on the bed. The Tiler, Painter and Builder were here today. Hopefully they will get finished in the near future. Which I am so looking forward to. Its been a long time now that its been going on and I am tired of it now. Believe me Renovating is serious strain on the nerves. so will slip into rountine now of Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed

No comments: