Friday 20 June 2014

Taps

Tried to sleep in late today but there was too much noise coming from the workmen. It would have been a great one. lol. Anyway The builders tell me that the taps that go into the shower have to be replaced. Because they don't fit. So that means breaking the wall made of bricks to put in the new ones after they have been tiled so beautifully. I can just shake my head in disbelief sometimes. This renovation thing can be a real pain in the butt. There is always something new that crops up delaying the finish. For most of the day I hid in my cave. I have come to love my cave a bit too much unfortunately. I think I will have to kick my butt into going to Gym next week. At the moment I am drinking some red wine. Which is going down well. Oh yes the heat pump had a bit of a hiccup fortunately it was resolved. Other than that it is working well. For some reason I thought it was Thursday today. Thank goodness its Friday. So will get into routine again Telly Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: