Friday 6 June 2014

Red Wine

Got up lateish this morning. My goodness its freezing today. Did some washing to catch up with the normal load. I hope that makes sense. Anyway made a cave for myself out of a blanket and curled up inside of it to stop from freezing. No I did not put the heater on I will do that later. Trying to keep the gas bill down. Any hoo Only one workman pitched today must be the cold. I got onto the web early this afternoon. Could only stay in my cave for so long. Wanted to do some thing. Drinking Red Wine at the moment. Will open another bottle just now. Just finishing the remainder of another bottle first. Hopefully it will keep me warm. lol. If only, right. Well after this will be the norm again. Which you should know by now. Telly Supper Telly and then bed.

No comments: