Thursday 26 June 2014

Tax

I tried to sleep late today but it did not work. So I got up eventually. I was going to do the washing today but decided not to do it.  I decide to do it tomorrow but I might have to postpone it since the cable guy is coming tomorrow morning like really early. Which is a pain in the butt. I was in my cave for most of the morning. I cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen. I had to go drop some tax stuff off at the accountant. After which I sat in the parking lot at a mall and drank a coke. Then I went back to the flatlet. The electrician had arrived and was installing the oven and the pendant lights. Which will be a great weight off my shoulders. Since I did not want the builder to do it. Well I cleaned the lounge etc. Now I will watch my Vlogs and then Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: