Friday 27 June 2014

Cable

So had to get up really early to let the cable guy in. So had to do the washing . So then I could get into my cave. Not for long though I had to baby sit the cable guy. So they did their job after a little bit of a heated debate about the cost of the bill. They left and I could breathe a sigh of relief. Then back to My cave until the blinds guy arrived but  did not stay for to long. Had to measure the windows for the blinds. Then I went back to my Cave. Once again not for long since I felt a bit ansy. Like I had ants in my pants. lol. So I got up and started watching Telly after having folded the washing. Then a friend of mine phoned and spoke to my friend for about an hour. Now I am watching My Vlogs. Opened a bottle of red wine. Once I have finished posting and my Vlogs I will watch some Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: