Friday 22 August 2014

Smell

So got up kinda early this morning. Did the washing folded the washing from yesterday. I know but what can you do. lol. Made the bed and then jumped on top of it in the fetal position. Stayed like that for awhile. Then I had to get up to go to Gym. Did the usual rowing and circuit. The one particular machine had this old man sitting there for awhile then he got up to go somewhere else. This machine is part of my circuit. So I had to use except it was stinky from the old man and the seat was warm. So the experience was not a pleasant machine. Fortunately the bad odor went away after awhile. Then I went to a Mall to buy a bottle of red wine which I am drinking at this moment. Then I returned to the house to lie on the sofa for awhile then I started watching Vlogs and posting. Next will be Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: