Monday 25 August 2014

Painter

Well I got up early this morning. I had to since the builder and the painter were coming. So I let them in. During all of this I was doing the Laundry. I just cant figure why this last weekend went so fast. It is almost as if there wasn't one to be had. I was reading some of the posts that I had written a year ago and I noticed a definite difference. Which makes me think what has changed. I suppose its because I am depressed now. It seems to have impacted my life a lot. I will try to get back to the same but I cant promise anything. So I was supposed to go out and get tv dinners for tonight but I did not its going to be rice krispies for Supper. I just hope its enough. lol. Otherwise I am going to Bed hungry tonight. At the moment I am having the last glass of wine from a bottle. After which I am all out of wine. I think on Friday I will go get a bottle. Well we will see about that. At the moment I am posting and watching Vlogs. Will watch Telly after this then Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: