Friday 29 August 2014

Freezing

Yes that's right I got up early this morning to let in the painter. Some others were supposed to arrive as well to help finish off. But they never pitched. So now they are coming tomorrow as well. Which I am really happy about. Not. I cant believe I have to get up early on a Saturday. Anyway might as well get it over with. So they are out of my hair. Today its freezing so I spent the day under a blanket on top of my Bed. Except for when I had Lunch which was Rice Kripies. You guessed it correctly. Then also to let out the painter as well who left early. Other than that I don't have much to report except for not having gone to gym and not having gone to get some wine as well. So I'm outa wine, damn. Anyway Now for some watching Vlogs then some Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: