Tuesday 26 August 2014

Corn Flakes

So got up early again to let the painter in and after that the builder. Also did some washing. Great shock that. You should know the drill by now if you follow this blog. Made the Bed and then jumped on to it. kinda midway through the day got up and had corn flakes. If that's how you. So today I was semi good I had something to eat. although I have to say I was sorely tempted not to. Anyway back on the Bed. Time flew then it was time to go to Gym. Did some rowing and circuit. I was fortunate that when I started there was no one there but towards the end there was two women that pitched so I left. Once I was back at the Abode it was time for the painter to leave and then time for me to watch my Vlogs and post. After this it will be Telly time, Supper, Telly and then bed.

No comments: