Saturday 27 September 2014

Stuff

So I did not post yesterday simply because I got home late from visiting my Relative. Got up at the normal time then went for breakfast at a Mall. Looked at a shop for a birthday present. Then after that went to the usual Grocery store to get stuff for the week. After that took the stuff back to the Abode. Then went to go visit my Relative. After that got back late watched The Amazing Spiderman 2. Which had got from the Dvd store. That was yesterday.
Today got up at the normal time. Went to drop off the Dvd and got another which is Trials of Cate McCall. Then went to a Mall to have Breakfast after which looked at a store for a birthday present. After which went back to the Abode. Then I did some cleaning of the place. After which I lay on the sofa for awhile and now I am Posting. After this it will be Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: