Wednesday 10 September 2014

Button

I got up at the normal time today and did the washing. I am a bit worried since the button on the washing machine which you need to press to start the cycle is acting up and I think will stop working quite soon. (now that was a long sentence) I can just barely get to work at the moment. I don't know what I will do without a washing machine. Well I suppose I will have to deal with that when it happens. After having done the washing I jumped on top of my bed and stayed there until Lunch. Which I had Rice Krispies and milk for Lunch. At least I ate Lunch. I was sorely tempted just to skip it. Then back to bed. Then a bit later I had to get up to do some cleaning of the Abode and take out the garbage. Now I am watching Vlogs and posting. Then it will be Telly, Supper, Telly and then Bed.

No comments: