Tuesday 9 September 2014

Airport

Well I wasn't able to post yesterday because I got back to the Abode quite late. Yesterday I woke up kinda late. Then I had to go see my Psychiatrist. Then I had to wait around the corner from there till it was time to go to the Airport. Then I left for the Airport only to wait there for the Plane. Then had to come back in all the Traffic. Which was a lot. So by the time I got back it was late. So yesterday I spent a lot of the time waiting.
Today I woke up close to normal time. Then I had to go see my Therapist. Which was very interesting. Had a lot to think about. After which I went to Gym. Where I did the usual rowing and circuit. Then after that it was back to the Abode where I was on the sofa for awhile. Now its watching Vlogs and then Telly, Supper, Telly then Bed.

No comments: