Thursday 8 August 2013

Write

Does it really mean anything when you post something that people misunderstand and then they retreat and go somewhere else. No It does not since to a large degree this Blog as I have stated before is Therapy for me. So as long as I benefit from it then I will continue to write About what my struggles are and just general stuff. What is more important is that not many people understand what it is I am trying to get across without having to sat too much. You would have been there from the start to pick up well more or less that I am not ordinary in my Lifestyle. Well what I mean by that is not everything adds up. (You wash clothes, you clean your abode etc. These are the little things of life. Yet for me these are a struggle to do. My Anxiety can be pretty strong around) besides all that there are times I allude to something else that is going on. I can not say what it is and will not. This is something you will have to understand. You will however come to some conclusions of your own. Which will be a bit off the mark. And that is ok. It really like wondering around in the dark. I have also stated that don't expect this Blog to make any sense. At first it will look like just a plain person writing about Shite. Yet it is not. ( Listening to Placebo at the moment as well as sipping on a glass of red wine) I just thought you should know that lol. So back to the writing I really wish I could just come out and state what I am talking about. But is not that simple. It also has serious repercussions if I were to. So you will have to just bear with me and My Secret. I am not playing around this is no Joke. Believe me when I say this is Serious.

No comments: