Thursday 22 August 2013

Lol

So normally one of the things I do when I get up is to get my Meds out for the day. I put the mornings in a pile and then the evenings one in a pile. ( I don't take the midday one since I haven't really needed it. But when I do I take it. It is for Anxiety. So only when its necessary do I take it.) Anyway so last night when going to bed I went to my cupboard to get my evening Meds only to find that there weren't any. Which means that I had gone the whole day without Meds. lol. Yup it does happen I must of been so distracted yesterday Morning for me to forget My Meds. I have been off My Meds before by day three I fell really weird and shaky. I started feeling weird this morning already. So I took My Meds. And after a while started feeling ok again. Now that is most news worthy. lol.

No comments: