Thursday 29 August 2013

Sorry

Today is not much better than yesterday. That being I stayed in bed again. Yes again. I thought I was going to do some shopping and gym and it turned out I did neither. I am not too sure what I am doing at the moment in regards to sleeping so much. I can't blame all of it on Depression. I think I am just lacking the motivation to do anything. There seems little for me to do that peaks my interest. So I would rather do nothing. I had a thought today. Which I don't know if it makes any sense. Since My Life was turned upside down by The Meds. No Really it has been. I have decided to create a new reality for myself. Instead of fighting everything I am merely going to go with it until I see what happens. I can't say what it is since it has only started. So I will have to give it awhile till I have figured it out. I just hope it won't be a mistake.

No comments: