Saturday 3 August 2013

What

There certainly a lot of effort that has to be put into trying to retain a semblance of yourself. What is more disconcerting is that you even tend to forget who you were the further you get away from yourself. How heartbreaking is it to lose yourself to Meds. I don't think that most people get what I am talking about until it happens to you. What is more important is that no 1 you don't change yourself for anyone else. That you retain your true self even if those around you don't approve. No 2 is that you continue to work on yourself trying to improve on yourself as you see that which you want to become not compromising to please those around you. I know that this is easier said than done. Yeah right I wish I could have held onto myself. It is only after it has happened do you realize what you have lost. How many times do I have to say till it sinks into my head. It is like I am really speaking to myself more than I am speaking to everyone else. Well you can call it Self Therapy. I should charge myself damn I am good. lol. Well some has to pat on my back it might as well be me since no one else is going to do it.

No comments: