Sunday 4 August 2013

Ok

So mid morning I got out and went and dropped the Dvd of and got another. Which you will find out about tomorrow once I have watched it. Anyway went around got some stuff and then went and had Brunch. Had two cappuccinos and a pizza. Lets say more like a Gourmet pizza. Not the usual pizza. Then went to a Mall walked around a bit. Then this afternoon went and looked at abodes. Saw some nice stuff just not what looking for. Really not in a rush at the moment. Just waiting to hear if going to move to another city. Once I have found out then can make a decision . I hate hanging like this it's like being in Limbo. I am sure that I will find out in this next four weeks. Well hoping for that time period. Everything always moves slowly when its not up to you.

No comments: