Friday 23 May 2014

Wine

So got up earlyish this morning. Let in the workmen and then did the washing. Lay on the bed in a ball with a blanket over me. Today is a bit warmer than it has been for awhile which is a good thing. Couldn't really stay on the bed for too long. Got ants in my pants. So I decided to listen to some music. Got a new cd so listened to that. Then decided to watch Vlogs.  So I have been watching the Vlogs from early on. Folded the washiing and put it away. Will start posting a bit later and open a bottle of red wine. Which will make time go by a lot smoother. lol. If only life was like a bottle of wine. lol. Too funny. Sorry I just had to. Anyway almost time for another weekend which is the highlight for most people of the week. Time to do the things that  you want with the people you want to. So I will slip into the normal routine a bit later which we all know by now. Which is Telly , Supper, Telly and then bed.

No comments: