Thursday 15 May 2014

Hot Water

So lat night to my dismay there was no hot water. Something must of happened to the geyser. So had to make do with boiling kettles to try and fill the bath. It kinda worked had enough water to bath thank goodness. There is one thing I cant do without and that is cleaning myself. I prefer a shower but in the flatlet have only got a bath. What can you do.
Anyway had to wake up early this morning to let the builder and his workmen in. Then a little later another workman to do something else. Anyway had to get a connection for the washing machine for the flatlet since there isn't. Silly hey. Only thing is one of the pipes is leaking which will be hopefully fixed tomorrow. So the water was off for awhile so they could work on the pipes. So anyway they did that. Later on in the day I had to clean up the mess the workman made in the bathroom. Since I was doing that I decide to do the cleaning of the flatlet. After that I curled on the sofa to rest a bit. Since I had been running around after the workmen. Now onto watching Vlogs and posting. Then some Telly, Supper, Telly and Bed finally.

No comments: