Thursday 22 May 2014

Repaired

So got up the normal time well a little bit before. Let the workmen in. The builder let himself in so I did not have to. I got an sms to say that the car was repaired. So I got a lift and went and fetched it. Now that it is repaired things are much better. Stopped off at a grocery store and got a pie and a coke. Then went to go get the post. Then back to the flatlet. Had an accident at the flat. Had cleaned the fridge earlier and I had not put the shelf back properly so that when I opened the fridge. Everything on the shelf fell out onto the floor. Which included glass bottles. So I spent the next while cleaning up the mess. Then onto cleaning the flatlet. Which went quickly. Happy to have finished it. Then watching Vlogs, Telly Supper, Telly and then Bed

No comments: