Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sore Neck

I woke up last night with a sore neck so I had to take some tablets. Good thing I had some. Otherwise it would have been a bit of a disaster. Anyway managed to get back to sleep. So also had to wake up early this morning (bummer) to let in the workmen and the builder. Did the linen washing and changed the linen on the bed. Spent most of the day curled up in a ball on top of my bed. Did however have some deliveries. The oven, hob and the extractor.  The day started off warm again and then became cold again. This time I am dressed a little more appropriately. Well onto watching Vlogs and Then Telly, Supper Telly and then Bed. Oh I forgot spoke to My Therapist yesterday on the phone. Which was a little bit strained since I don't like sharing personal stuff on the phone. But none the less it was good to hear my Therapists voice.

No comments: