Friday 16 May 2014

Another

So just another day similar to the last. Woke up early let some workmen in. Then decide to do the washing. The connections to the washing machine had been changed so it could be closer to the flatlet. Then a bit later the builder arrived. So they have been breaking walls and taking out the existing toilet and basins. As well as taking off the tiles. This being the third day in the renovation. Quite a lot of rubble in a heap next to the house. Our houses are built of bricks and are not like the Americans. So to renovate is huge undertaking. Not to mention a strain on the nerves. It really is stressful undergoing a Renovation to say the least. Anyway I spen some time relaxing on my bed the rest of the time checking on what is going on with the builder and his workmen. I started watching my vlogs earlier since I was bored. Once the workmen are gone I will open up a bottle of red wine. By that time I should still be watching vlogs and posting. Then onto some Telly. Hotdogs for Supper. Some more Telly and then to bed. Tomorrow should be a busy day. Well thats another day and I will worry about that tomorrow.

No comments: