Sunday 26 January 2014

Sat

So got up quite early because had to go drop something off in the city near mine. So got up early went dropped off the stuff and then went to a Mall in that city were stopped of of for Breakfast. I had French Toast with Bacon and Maple syrup. And obviously the usual Cappuccino. This time it was a seriously large on so I only had one. The new thing is to end the meal off with a glass of water wit a little bit of ice and a slice or two of lemon. So squeeze the lemon into the water and sip away on that. It takes the coffee breath away and its nice a refreshing. So that's a new thing I am doing when going out. So went for a walk around the Mall and then left to go back to my City. Got back to the Abode and watched or caught up with My Vlogs and blogged. last night watched a stand up routine of a local Artist which I wont name because you wont know him. So there's no point.
had pasta and calamari for supper. The Calamari was store bought which was good.

No comments: