Saturday 25 January 2014

More

I normally post on the day before so for instance today is Saturday and I post about Friday. I have been thinking that maybe I should post about the actual day. I don't know if it makes more sense to do it that way or not. Any way I will give it a thought or two. Which ever makes more sense. Anyway talking about sense. lol. small joke.
I slept in yesterday not too late I was going to get up later but I had to clean the Abode which is a necessity. Or necessary evil. I don't know which Anyway I did that even though there are boxes starting to pile up. Eventually the Abode will be on big warehouse with all the crap I have in boxes. The strange thing is that the Abode I am moving to is actually smaller than the one I am in.Go figure. You would think that it should be the other way around but it is not. Anyhow. I went to Gym after that which is a miracle since I am not going as often as I used to. Simply because the new Abode is not near a Gym. So I am thinking on going for walks around the neighborhood. Well we will see about it. There are two Gyms but they are not close at all I might go to them. Will have to see about that.
So came back and had a nap which after I watched Jeremiah and Fringe. Then a bit later after having Pizza a store bought variety one you shove in the Oven. Watched "The Worlds End". Nothing like a good old British Movie. Comedy of sorts which has an odd twist to it. It takes a little while for you to click ok so its that kinda Movie. While I was watching it I was like so what the hell is going on until the plot revealed itself a bit further. lol. Pity I did not have any Red last night. Simply because I had no Red. Anyhow that was it for yesterday.

No comments: