Saturday 18 January 2014

I

So yesterday I got up not early but not too late. decided to go looking for some more apple boxes. I went to this fruit place which would supposedly have, Anyway I was politely told that they did not have any what so ever. So then I went to Gym did a kinda of a routine since I am so unfit. Being away from the Gym for over a moth will do that to you. So went back to the Abode had a shower which I do every time I go to Gym. I prefer to shower at Gym. I just feel like exposing myself at the Gym's showers. lol. No I am not conceited at all. I am just naturally shy when it comes to exposing my body to others. For instance I don't swim. I would only swim if there were no chance of anyone seeing me. lol. Too funny right.
 So then I did some washing. I did not want to have to do washing on the weekend. So instead I did it on Friday.
After a lie in I watched Jeremiah and Fringe. Had some Red as well. Supposedly Stargate is finished. Watched a dvd "White House Down" at least I think that is what it is called. It was ok just ok entertainment.

No comments: