Sunday 17 November 2013

Side Effects

So last night watched Side Effects which is about a psychiatrist (Jude Law) and his patient. That's all I am going to say about the Movie. What fascinated me was they mentioned drugs in the movie which I happen to be on. There are others that are just fictitious. So the Movie was a little bit close to home. Which I have to say was interesting. Well at least for me. No not the the plot of the Movie just the supposed treatment for Depression which is Prozac and Efexor. I happen to be on Efexor. I was on Prozac awhile ago but it did not agree with me. You really have to go through a number of combinations until you find which ones agree with you. Its all about balancing the Drugs. For awhile you feel like a Guinea Pig with all that you have to go through |To find the match I can tell story's about what some combinations did to me. Anyway that's all over.

No comments: