Sunday 3 November 2013

Red

So I was feeling tired so I went and had a nap. By the time I woke up it was Red Time. I find that when I have a few I am able to post better. Go Figure. I think I feel more like myself when I have had a few. What you might not know is that My Medication changed me quite a bit and that happens to every one that goes on the type of Medication I am on. I used to bit a lot more Sparkly than I am now. I just feel kinda dead almost emotionless. Ok that's a bit of an exaggeration. Still I feel that I have lost a lot of my former self. I am trying to regain some of my aspects of what I used to be but its bloody hard. What with everything. You see off the Meds I am alot more how shall we say different. As some described it I bounce off the wall and am  a lot more difficult to live with. lol That's one persons description of me off the Meds. But then I feel like myself at least.

No comments: