Thursday 21 November 2013

Have To Say

My Depression has not been so bad of Late and neither has My Anxiety. I  have upped My Meds for Anxiety. Meaning without the Dr knowing. So My Anxiety is manageable to some degree. I can get Anxious if the circumstances around me change. Other than that I am ok in managing it. Watch now as soon as I have said this I will be freaked out and My Anxiety will go through the roof and with it My Depression. I get Depressed when My Anxiety goes up. I also get Depressed for other reasons as well. I do feel that when I drink Alcohol it goes a long way to allow me to feel like myself as well as being able to manage the circumstances. Unfortunately its not a good idea to rely on Alcohol to set you right. That's Why I only drink on the weekend in the evenings. My Anxiety tends to peak on the weekends when everyone is around and not at work . During the week its not so bad that is my Anxiety.

No comments: