Thursday 14 November 2013

Running Around

So I am done running around today. I went to go get My Prescription filled. No these are just some other Meds I take . It's not for my Depression etc. So at least that is done for now. Well for this month. Next time I go it will be December can you believe it. It's just wild how this year has flown. Anyway I then wen to another Mall and picked up 5 bottled of Red Wine in anticipation of the weekend. I will only drink four of them over Friday through to Sunday. So it works out at One and a third bottles a night which is not a lot. Well I mean there are only 4 large glasses of wine in a bottle which is not a lot. Dependent on how large the glass is. Then I went to another Mall and got a can of coke and just sat around for awhile. Then finally went back to the Abode.

No comments: