Friday 8 November 2013

Posting

I know that the posts on here are frugal at best. I also know that they are banal at the best of times. My Vlogs do speak volumes about me. Well not my Vlogs but the Vlogs I post. |That is why I post Vlogs. So you will have to forgive me me for not being so forth coming. I just get stuck when i ma posting to this Vlog. To Be honest I have a lot more to say than I do. Its just that I really haven't Identified what I am trying to get across in this Blog. It's almost as if I don't think my Character is not coming across. You will have to excuse me since I have had a few glasses of REd in the mean time. So hence the long post. I am Bipolar we know this already I am depressed I clean the Abode as well. I wash the washing and the linen. I drink Red wine on the weekends. I have issues that I don't like to refer to. I love Drag Queens I am a supporter of all things LGBT. And I think that is about it. but that is not the sum total of who I am. For that would be shallow don't you think. I am that and more. I love art and music and really love books am passionate about human rights I am ............ which I won't mention for it won't make a difference. So there is a lot more to me than what meets the eye. I just don't know why I don't share all of what I am passionate about. Maybe I am scared of losing you.

No comments: