Wednesday 5 June 2013

Watching

So I was watching "Long Island Medium" and "Breaking Amish"last night. Both interesting shows well at least I think so. I try not to miss them. I think we are watching an old series at the moment. It does not really matter. So I ended up going to bed late last night so I slept in today. The post I put up of "Long Island Medium" is part of the show I watched last night. So at least that is right. The post I put of "Breaking Amish" is part of the post I watched last night. So at least the two are accurate. More than anything "Breaking Amish" is really interesting to see ho the Amish kids to the "English" way of life. There is not many Tv Shows that I stay up to see. Normally I would be reading My Book. I prefer reading in Bed at night rather than the day. It just lends itself to reading..

No comments: