Monday 3 June 2013

Not So New

I have had this Blog up for quite awhile but never really did anything with it. That is about to change since I am now going to concentrate on this Blog. I am not going to give too much info about myself as in where I am who I am etc. You will find that it really isn't necessary for that to be known. Since if you follow this Blog then you will get to know more about me that way. Think of this Blog as a form of Therapy that being for Myself. So in some sense it will be a Journal. You are probably wandering why I called this Blog Night Meds. Well simply put I suffer from Depression amongst other things. This Blog will be to help me get back to who I was which I have lost because of the Meds. If anyone is on Meds they will tell you that it changes you quite dramatically. It has been a struggle for me to regain some of who I was. Yet there are aspects of Me that are lost to Me. Now the question is . Was it really me? That I have lost. So in essence I will be trying to make Sense of everything I go through in order to retain True Self or discover My True Self. Beyond that I will just be expressing Myself through various forms. You will get the Gist if you stick around.

No comments: