Saturday 8 February 2014

Well

Everything changes when you are moving. My landline has been cancelled and it will be awhile before I am to get up and going. Will be renovating the new house which will not allow for an installation of a hard line . I will seriously miss blogging as I normally do. So don't think that I. Have forgotten. I am using someone's IPad to post this post. I will post from time to time it won't bee that regular as if I had a hard line . Being running around getting apple boxes and packing the big move is on this Monday. At the moment I am sitting amongst a sea of boxes and I will be living from boxes till the renovation is complete. Which is going to take a couple of months. So I will be without internet for the duration. Went out for breakfast this morning just to get out of the Abode. Needed a break from packing. We'll I can say that most of it is done. Hurrah. In as far as the Depression goes I am coping rather well. I am just a little stressed by the move which is to be expected. In some ways I am looking forward to moving in just need the move to be over. The new place is smaller but the setting makes up for it and it's in a better area which I am grateful for.

No comments: