Saturday 22 February 2014

Missed

I was so busy wattching True Blood that I forgot to post. We'll yesterday I went to return something that was the wrong shape to the shops at this one Mall. Then I decide to go to another Mall and had Breakfast. Which was a Prego steak, eggs, chips, fried tomatoe and toast. I have to say it was pretty good plus I also had two yesterday that's right , I did. I am not going to try and spell it because I will get it wrong. Lol. Anyway after sitting there for awhile I went to go get groceries for the next couple of days.  After which I came back to the Flatlet. Remember not staying in the house till it gets renovated. Which will take monts. Sorry to say more for myself since it already is driving me insane. Can't stand living out of boxes. Anyway spent the night watching True Blood as I already said. Sorry I am repeating myself. Had to do something otherwise I would go insane from boredom.

No comments: