Saturday 15 February 2014

Meds

Being taking my Meds more regularly than before. Not that it has done much for my sleeping. Sleeping more than ever. Just can't be bothered with the day to day stuff. It's going to take a lot to get out of this Fug. At least I am not too Depressed at the moment. Which is a good thing. We'll at least that's what I tell myself, that I am not Depressed. Will not have the Internet for a very long time. Which does Depress me quite a lot. And I mean for months which Depresses me further. Yes I am talking around in circles. Butt who care at least it makes Sense to me. What I really miss is being able to watch my Vlogs and post them. I am going through serious withdrawals. At least I got some Red today which will help some what. I am going to make this coming week a Red one. I need to be able to get some release from my circumstances.

No comments: