Saturday 1 February 2014

I Must

I must say that my Stress levels have not been too bad and my Depression is manageable at the moment. the move is stressing me out at the moment. So there is so much to do its just not funny. Have been packing. Slowly. Should have all of it done by the week end before the actual move. I have been taking my Meds every second day as opposed to every day just to stretch them out since my Doctors appointment is  longer than the amount given to me. I always try to get an appointment the same day as when I go see My Therapist. So its not always possible to get it within thirty days some times its over thirty days. Since I only get enough for thirty days if I make my appointment after that then I have to stretch my |Meds so I have enough for the time allotted. Hopefully that all made sense.
So all things considered I am not doing to badly at the moment. I shouldn't speak too soon for that can change at any time.

No comments: